Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cramp Central

These menstrual-type cramps are killing! They don't last long but they are awful! I seem to cramp up right around noon (not so convenient as I usually have lunch with my girlfriends from work) and sometimes right when we get home from work. They go away in 5-10 min. but not until after some serious relaxation. There are only so many excuses I can make at lunch break though. The first day I had to actually put down my sandwich and go lay down in the nurse's office. I blamed it on my period. I obviously couldn't still have my period the following week, so I blamed it on a tough workout that morning. I wish I could just tell our secret! I have multiple big family and friend events in the next month so here's hoping that I can keep my mouth shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment